Temporary Multi-Skilled Operative, London
SPS have been delivering property services across the UK and Europe for 23 years. Our expertise and dedication combined with industry leading technology allows us to deliver an unbeatable range of property products and services.
- Void Property Security products include: Security of empty properties; in the form of steel sheets doors, plywood, and alarms, CCTV, Inspections and guarding
- Environmental Services in the form of clearance, cleaning, pest control, waste management,
- Communal Entrance Door installation, full project management from design, manufacture and install
- Call Centre and Helpdesk Services managing thousands of calls a month.
The successful delivery of the above services is through our dedicated Management team who deliver solutions beyond our customer’s expectations.
Our products and services are resilient, our people are committed at achieving results, and we deliver what we say we can, and more!
You would be part of an operational team of 2 operating out of our depot in Ongar, therefore applicants should live in the Essex area.
- To carry out the Company’s Clear & Clean operations, including:-
- Property Clear
- Garden/Yard Clear
- Full Property Deep Clean
- Property Spray for Infect Infestation
- Needle Sweep
- Hedge Trimming
- Garden Strimming
- Communal Area Cleaning
- To install a range of the Company’s security products, including:-
- Window Protection Materials (Steel and Other)
- Steel Security Doors
- MPA and Camera Alarms
- To provide Out of Hours Attendance Service
- This position will involve some outdoor work with some lifting required.Any suitable candidate will receive training in all aspects of the role
Hours and Environment
Your standard hours are 8am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. However, your duties involve working additional hours as appropriate.
We will deliver detailed and appropriate training in the installation of our products, however previous experience in a similar role is preferred. Tools and personal protective equipment will be supplied.
To apply please forward your CV and covering letter via the apply button.
SPS is an equal opportunities employer.