Nightshift Customer Service Advisor. Location: Glasgow
What you need to know….
If you are passionate about servicing the customer requirements to a very high standard, interested in property matters, reacting to facilities management related issues and building relationships over the phone with customers, then SPS needs to hear from you.
SPS are leaders in the provision of property services. We deliver high quality products, services to over 300 customers around the UK. We deal with Councils, Local Authorities, FM companies, Landlords, Banks and Estate Agents and give them security, environmental services, doors, access control, and helpdesk services, 24/7. For nearly 25 years, the teams in Glasgow, London, Leicester and Warrington receive instructions from their dedicated property services coordinator based in the Response Centre in Glasgow. Due to expansion, we are looking for a nightshift customer service adviser to work in our National Response Centre, handling inbound and outbound calls from customers around the UK.
You will be responsible for taking and processing calls from customers and deploying engineers to perform a repair or deliver a service. All jobs are handled and managed by one person through to completion. The objective is to completely satisfy our customers’ requirements and achieve KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Working closely with the Operations teams throughout the UK
- Confirming job instructions are complete.
- Reacting to an emergency situation and responding to the engineers needs
- Follow up all jobs to ensure that they are complete
- Manage spreadsheets, update databases
- 8 hour shifts
- Working on a rota basis to provide cover 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Customer service experience is paramount
- Experience in reading spreadsheets and working through databases
- Liaison with contractors, trades and customers.
- Friendly, articulate and helpful qualities are also beneficial
- Attractive holiday entitlement package
- City Centre location
- Excellent working conditions
- Full and detailed training
- No sales targets
Please forward your CV by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.
SPS is an equal opportunities employer