What you need to know…
If you are passionate about customer service and interested in property, facilities, deploying contractors, and building relationships over the phone with customers, then SPS needs to hear from you.
SPS are leaders in the provision of property services. We deliver high-quality products and services to over 300 customers around the UK. We deal with Councils, Local Authorities, FM companies, Landlords, Banks and Estate Agents and give them security, environmental services, doors, access control, and helpdesk services, 24/7.
For over 25 years, the teams in Glasgow, London, Leicester and Warrington receive instructions from their dedicated property services co-ordinator based in the Response Centre in Glasgow.
The Property Services Team
Our £5m turnover is all possible because of a fantastic sales team supported by the fast, friendly hardworking Property Services Team based in our National Response Centre in Glasgow.
The department has grown and we have a gap in the team which we need to fill quickly. Exceptional organisational skills are essential in this role, along with accuracy and attention to detail.
- You will be responsible for
- Building relationships with customers over the phone
- Responding to emails in a professional and friendly way
- Processing their orders and confirming jobs are complete.
- Updating the database
- Running reports
- Co-ordinate multiple trades and personnel to jobs in your particular area
- Raise invoices for your instructions
- Issue of weekly and monthly reports
- Meeting KPI’s, SLA’s
Everyone at SPS is given opportunities, it’s what you decide to do with the opportunity when it comes up that matters.
- Monday to Friday working, starting at 8am through to 5pm or 5.30pm with overtime offered in other areas of the business if interested
- 20 days Holiday plus Statutory Holidays
- City Centre location
- Excellent working conditions
- Full and detailed training
- Offer of Progression… If you want it and are patient.
- No Sales Targets
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
SPS is an equal opportunities employer