SPS are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated, experienced Regional Account / Sales Manager for the North Region of England. This region covers from Stoke to Newcastle. You will be selling a range of security, environmental and helpdesk services to a variety of customers ranging from Social Housing to Commercial Landlords.
We have been delivering specialist property services across the UK and Europe for over 25 years. Our expertise and dedication combined with industry leading technology allows us to deliver an unbeatable range of property products and services.
Our list of products and services can be seen on our website www.spsdoorguard.com. A summary is listed below:-
- Void Property Security products include: Security of empty properties; in the form of steel sheets doors, plywood, and alarms, CCTV, Inspections and guarding
- Environmental Services in the form of clearance, cleaning, pest control, waste management,
- Communal Entrance Door installation, full project management from design, manufacture and install
- Call Center and Helpdesk Services managing thousands of calls a month.
Selling these products and services is down to you, however you are supported by dedicated planners, Foreman, operatives, a Helpdesk Manager, an Operations Manager and reporting to our National Head of Sales.
Our products and services are resilient, our people are committed at achieving results, and we deliver what we say we can, and more!
You would be part of a highly focused sales team of 4, supported by a Foreman and Manager. Service Centres include; Glasgow, London, Leicester, Sheffield, Norfolk, Cambridge and Warrington. The National Response Centre will give you back office and customer service support in abundance, allowing you to focus on selling.
Our region is growing and this brings opportunities for the right individual who can achieve results with enthusiasm and vigour.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- At least 3 years Sales experience as well as account management experience.
- Experience in handling property related issues
- A proven track record for converting opportunities
- An excellent understanding and application of sales and negotiation skills.
- Drive and determination
- Account management experience
- A proven track record in being able to open new accounts in both the public and private sectors.
- You must be tenacious, diligent and professional
- People skills, be able to create relationships that will last a lifetime
- Be able to work iPads, spreadsheets, CRM systems and have good written skills
Hours and Environment
Your standard hours are 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. However, your duties are likely to involve travel and will involve working such additional hours appropriate, to achieving the Sales Targets and goals for the region.
We will deliver detailed and appropriate training in the products and IT systems. Previous experience of quote preparation, measuring, industry knowledge will not only help you in the vetting process but will increase your ability to quickly understand the SPS systems and products.
- This position carries a basic salary structured with a performance bonus scheme.
- A car with a fuel allowance
Applicants must have held their driving licence for a minimum of 4 years for insurance purposes, and hold a clean current driving license – use of a company vehicle is included.
To apply please forward your CV and covering letter via the apply button.
SPS is an equal opportunities employer.