What you need to know….
If you are passionate about servicing the customer requirements to a very high standard, interested in property, facilities, and organisation and building relationships over the phone with customers, then SPS needs to hear from you.
SPS are leaders in the provision of property services. We deliver high quality products, services to over 300 customers around the UK. We deal with Councils, Local Authorities, FM companies, Landlords, and Estate Agents and give them helpdesk services, 24/7.
Due to expansion, we are looking for Weekend, Evening and Night Shift, call handlers to work in our National Response Centre, Bath Street, Glasgow handling inbound and outbound calls from customers around the UK.
You will be responsible for taking and processing calls from customers and deploying engineers to perform a repair or deliver a service. All jobs are handled and managed by one person through to completion. The objective is to completely satisfy our customers’ requirements and achieve KPI’s and SLA’s.
You and Your Role
- Working closely with the Operations teams throughout the UK
- Confirming their job instructions are complete.
- Reacting to an emergency and responding to the callers and engineers needs
- Follow up all jobs to ensure that they are complete
- Working with spreadsheets, updating Call records
- 6 Hour Shifts:
- Monday – 8am to 2pm
- Tuesday – 8am to 2pm
- 1 flexible shift (Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday) – 8am to 2pm
- Experience in reading spreadsheets
- Friendly, articulate and helpful qualities are also beneficial
- Attractive holiday entitlement package
- City Centre location
- Excellent working conditions
- Full and detailed training
- No sales targets
Please forward your CV by applying to firstname.lastname@example.org