CLOSING DATE: MONDAY 29th March 2021
SPS is a specialist property services company, providing security, environmental services, doors, and reactive repairs, to hundreds of customers and thousands of properties throughout the UK.
For over 32 years we have delivered high quality customer service and products to customers in social housing, insurance and facilities markets, the NHS, and the Finance Sector.
Regardless of the size, all our customers receive the very best customer service, 24/7, 365 days a year.
We have over 7 depots throughout the UK, a large 24/7 helpdesk operating from two call centres, have our own ARC, and a growing team.
It’s a great time to join SPS. We have exceeded our growth plans for the last three years whilst maintaining customer satisfaction and performance in all parts of the business.
Our business is growing, and we are looking for a new Manager to lead and manage a very busy property services department.
The Property Services team of 10 are made up from Co-ordinators and Administrators who are responsible from the job inception to financial completion with each team member organised by region. Work is generally based around Clear & clean / environmental / steel security and CCTV & alarm installation with the team carrying out a diverse set of daily tasks.
There are two main operating systems used in the order processing journey and many reports are ran to ensure everything is completed perfectly, allowing your team to focus on delivering fantastic customer service 24/7.
What you need to know….
If you are passionate about customer service, have experience in managing teams, interested in property services/facilities whilst building relationships over the phone with customers, then SPS needs to hear from you.
This is a well-established department within a faced paced environment, we are looking for a dynamic leader looking to get stuck into a rewarding career here at SPS who has previous experience in managing and coaching teams. You will be dedicated, process driven and keen to succeed whilst being a role model for your team.
Fundamentally, productivity, accuracy of order processing, invoicing, meeting deadlines will be your daily focus.
You will be responsible for
- Day to day management and success of your team
- Liaison with all departments within the business
- New account set up and customer management
- Achieving high standards in customer care
- Managing the peaks and troughs successfully
- Holiday management
- Specific Task management
- Training and developing the team
- Coaching and feedback as required
- New product information roll out
- Maintaining professionalism at all times
- Housekeeping and database management
- Analysing reports ran by others or within your own team to maximise productivity and revenue
- Meeting month end and weekly targets
- Meeting internal KPI’s, and customer SLA’s
- weekly, monthly reports
- Maintaining accuracy
This is a position where your people skills and task management is used every day. It is a busy but rewarding role, both in terms of customer feedback and seeing the results of your efforts through meeting business targets. We broadcast our successes as a team and manage our challenges as a team.
- Monday to Friday working, starting at 8am through to 5pm
- 20 days Holiday plus Statutory Holidays
- City Centre location
- Excellent working conditions
- Full and detailed training
If you want to get noticed, send a personalised covering email with your application.
Please forward your CV by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.
SPS is an equal opportunities employer