SPS have been delivering property services across the UK and Europe for 26 years. Our expertise and dedication combined with industry leading technology allows us to deliver an unbeatable range of property products and services.
- Void Property Security products include: Security of empty properties; in the form of steel sheets doors, plywood, and alarms, CCTV, Inspections and guarding
- Environmental Services in the form of clearance, cleaning, pest control, waste management, and Communal Entrance Door installation, full project management from design, manufacture and install
- Call Centre and Helpdesk Services managing thousands of calls a month. The successful delivery of the above services is through our dedicated Management team who deliver solutions beyond our customer’s expectations.
Our products and services are resilient, our people are committed at achieving results, and we deliver what we say we can and more!
We are now looking to recruit Multi-skilled Operatives in Birmingham so applicants should ideally live in the Birmingham/ Midlands area.
To carry out the Company’s Clear & Clean operations, including:
- Property Clear
- Garden/Yard Clear
- Full Property Deep Clean
- Property Spray for Infect Infestation
- Needle Sweep
- Hedge Trimming
- Garden Strimming
- Communal Area Cleaning
To install a range of the Company’s security products, including:
- Window Protection Materials (Steel and Other)
- Steel Security Doors
- MPA and Camera Alarms
- To provide Out of Hours Attendance Service
Hours and Environment
Your standard hours are 8am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. However, your duties involve working additional hours as appropriate. This position will involve some outdoor work with some lifting required.
We will deliver detailed and appropriate training in the installation of our products, however previous experience in a similar maintenance role is advantageous. Tools and personal protective equipment will be supplied.
Applicant must have held a full driving licence for at least three years – use of a company vehicle is included.
SPS is an equal opportunities employer.
APPLICANTS MUST HOLD A CLEAN CURRENT DRIVING LICENCE – PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A DRIVING LICENCE.