What you need to know….
If you are passionate about customer service and interested in property, facilities, deploying contractors, and building relationships with customers, in a fast paced and reactive environment then SPS needs to hear from you.
SPS are leaders in the provision of property services. We deliver high quality products and services to over 400 customers around the UK. We deal with Councils, Local Authorities, FM companies, Landlords, Banks and Estate Agents and give them security, environmental services, doors, access control, and helpdesk services, 24/7.
For nearly 30 years, the teams in Glasgow, London, Leicester and Warrington have been proficient in various disciplines relating to site security.
We are looking for a Senior Administrator to specifically work within the Inspections team, this team is responsible for completing void site inspections nationwide whilst relaying important data back to our client.
You will be responsible for
- Processing inspection documentation from Sub-Contractor and SPS National Depots
- Create new inspection jobs as per Sales Manager/Client requests onto internal IT systems
- Liaise with Inspections Manager to ensure all inspections/queries/requests are managed effectively
- Manage in-house Inspectors daily rotas and be point of contact for onsite queries
- High level of communication back to the client with all requested inspection paperwork collated with the SLA’s
- Element of Invoicing as required
- Input fitting sheets onto IT system as and when required
- Data processing/Housekeeping of Inspections spreadsheets
- Review of Inspections weekly to ensure compliance for clients
- Liaise with subcontractors and chase up outstanding reports/paperwork
- Be point of contact within the inspections team should the Inspections Manager be absent or unavailable.
Everyone at SPS is given opportunities, it’s what you decide to do with the opportunity when it comes up that matters.
- Monday to Friday working, starting at 8am through to 5pm with overtime offered in other parts of the business if interested
- 20 days Holiday plus Statutory Holidays
- City Centre location
- Excellent working conditions
- Full and detailed training
- Offer of Progression…. If you want it and are patient.
- No Sales Targets
If you want to get noticed, send a personalised covering email with your application.
Please forward your CV by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.
SPS is an equal opportunities employer