Location: Ongar, Essex
Job Type: Part-time Permanant (24 hrs p/w)
Rate: £9.26 per hour plus company van and uniform supplied
Do you have what it takes to be a Vacant Property Inspection Officer with SPS Doorguard Ltd?
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Vacant property inspection officer to join our dynamic team on a part time basis. This role is perfect for anyone who is looking to stay within the Security industry or looking to start a new career in Security.
Average of 24 hours per week-based shift pattern. This will be days and nights including weekends.
About the Role
Daily you will be checking property conditions, hazards, security violations, and unauthorised personnel. You will be inspecting buildings, grounds and security devices, monitors and setting security devices whilst providing locking / unlocking services to client sites and premises.
You will be performing the following duties in this role as Vacant property Inspection which will include:
- Reviewing jobs that are sent to your phone and split into daily inspections for the week.
- Picking up keys daily for any inspections from Head Office based In Essex and Warrington. These are to be signed in and out.
- Ensuring that essential information for the job is noted in info– I.e. key safe codes, alarm codes, internal/external.
This opportunity will provide security services at various sites across a defined geographical area as required. To provide a security presence including operating a vehicle to perform inspection, and/or incident response services by protecting the customer’s property and other assets in line with the relevant Assignment Instructions.
- You must have a full UK manual driving licence and we will provide the vehicle.
- To work with us you will also need to be confident, articulate and communicate well both orally and in written language. Our team also need to be immaculately turned out, polite and proactive when engaging with customers to ensure a complete customer experience is provided.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Security Experience
SPS are an equal opportunities employer