SPS communal doors are the ideal solution for securing shared accommodation, schools, and office buildings. Available in 3 styles with a wide variety of single and double door options, side-screens and fanlights, they can safely and stylishly secure any communal area, regardless of shape or size.
Benefits of SPS Doors:
- Enhanced security features reduce crime and ASB – increasing safety and security. Our PAS 23/24 doors offer maximum protection.
- Hard-wearing, attractive designs improve the appeal of neighbourhoods for longer
- Latest precision manufacturing techniques ensure maximum reliability
- Can accommodate all communal areas, with a range of customisable side-screens & fanlights
- Fully compatible with all access control systems, for added security and peace of mind.
Our engineers survey each property, to ensure that the design, manufacture, and installation of every SPS communal door meets our customers’ exacting requirements, and fits perfectly.
The SPS Door Range
SPS Comunal Doors are available in 3 styles, the Tay, Moray, and Tweed, each of which is available in an unlimited colour range to complement, brighten and improve any communal area.
Styled on the classic, ‘latticed grille’ portcullis design, it delivers high security even in the most challenging environments. Our most popular door, the Tay secures and enhances social housing throughout the UK. Download the Tay Door factsheet.
The Moray combines toughness with style. Using the same sturdy design of the Tay range, fully glazed panels of 6mm polycarbonate or 6.4mm laminated glass give communal areas a brighter touch, opening them up to afford a warm welcome to visitors. Download the Moray Door factsheet.
The sleekest and most discreet communal door in the SPS range, the Tweed’s ultra-modern style is the preferred choice for new build developments and lower risk environments. Top to bottom glazing in 3 large panels provides the warmest welcome and maximises visibility. MA61-The-Tweed-Door-Fact-Sheet-Rev-0-031114.
Communal Door Specification:
- Doors & frames manufactured from 2mm Zintec coated sheet steel
- Zinc phosphate coated for added corrosion protection
- Powder coated in house for reduced lead times
- Joints fully welded, ground flush, no mechanical fittings
- Continuous hinge supports doors up to 272kg, and 1200mm wide (heavy duty 14 gauge 304 stainless steel)
- 6mm polycarbonate or 6.4 mm laminated glazing
- Stainless steel visible fixings
- LCN concealed door closers
- Outward opening, anti-nip safety features