Our experienced call handlers are skilled at handling initial and ongoing anti social behaviour situations – making a real difference to individuals, making communities safer.
Skills and training include:
- Understanding the range of anti social behaviours
- Understanding the legal framework covering ASB
- Risk assessment
- Questioning techniques
- Techniques specific to vulnerable/disabled callers
- Dealing with emotional callers
- Intervention and escalation procedures
- Personal coping techniques
At SPS, we help you record, respond to, and report anti social behaviour. All calls to our centre are recorded for evidence gathering purposes, along with all incident details and caller information.
At the end of each day, week and month we can compile reports to support your Anti Social Behaviour strategies, and ultimately improve the lives of people within your communities.